You can use your card to withdraw cash from a participating ATM, subject to a few conditions:
- You must set your Card Status to "ON" for ATM.
- You must know and be able to correctly enter your PIN to use an ATM.
- You must select the option for a withdrawal from CHECKING. Selecting a withdrawal from Savings, or a Cash Advance, may cause the transaction to fail.
- You must have available funds and you cannot withdraw an amount that would exceed your card's daily or weekly spending limits, or exceed the daily withdrawal limit of the ATM itself.
- ATM owners/operators may set their own fees for use of their ATM, which will be charged in addition to the amount you request to withdraw.
- PayJet charges an ATM withdrawal fee, which is listed in your Accountholder agreement.